Varseo S system is Bego’s proprietary 3D printing system specially adapted for use in dentistry to manufacture various dental products. The Varseo S system, along with the printer and finishing tools, includes the appropriate materials, software, and services for the fast, simple, and cost-effective production of splints, models, surgical templates, custom impression trays, and CAD / Cast frameworks.
The Bego 3D printing system fully complies with the requirements for medical devices. The process from scanning to final processing, provided with the appropriate documentation, allows you to create products that meet all the requirements for medical devices.
With the Varseo 3D printing system, BEGO offers you a system that was developed with and for dental laboratories, as well as a coordinated portfolio of 3D printers, post-exposure devices, scientifically proven materials, software tools, and services. With the smart 3D printer Varseo S – as a further development of the Varseo – you get the opportunity to quickly, easily, and inexpensively manufacture a wide variety of plastic restorations – directly in your dental laboratory, with absolute flexibility and unique precision.
Varseo S Key Features:
- Diversity. Works with a wide range of materials.
- Manufacturing speed does not depend on the number of items produced
- Convenient display for quick and easy access to all important functions.
- The networking capabilities of the device enable quick service of the Varseo S via remote control.
- The wide printing platform allows for the production of a large number of objects at the same time.
- Unique cartridge system
- Low material consumption
- Minimal material aging
- Simple material handling and storage – directly in the cartridge
- Openness. Open STL file device for any dental software.
- Special features: remote control, large and expandable range of materials and indications, high construction speed, user-friendly display
- Replaceable cartridge system
- Wide range of materials for various indications
- High-speed 3D printing regardless of the number of models
- Possibility of remote control and monitoring of work
- Work with STL files from all dental software solutions
- Dimensions: 74.8 x 36.2 x 46.1 cm
- Weight: 47 kg
- Build volume: 11 x 6.5 x 8.5 cm
- Dual extruder: No
- Filaments: VarseoWax CAD / Cast, VarseoWax Model, VarseoWax Surgical Guide, VarseoWax Tray, VarseoSmile Splint, VarseoSmile Temp
Special resins for 3D printing offered by BEGO:
- VarseoWax Splint – for making splints and bite recorders,
- VarseoWax Surgical Guide – for making implant templates and other auxiliary elements in implant prosthetics,
- VarseoWax CAD / Cast® – for partial dentures and templates for overpressing (along with a specially designed investment for this purpose),
- VarseoWax Tray – for individual spoons,
- VarseoWax Base – material for making full denture plates,
- VarseoWax Temp – for the fabrication of temporary crowns and bridges,
- VarseoWax Model – for making models,
- VarseoWax Crown & Bridge – for making final crowns and bridges.
All BEGO 3D printing resins offer the highest reliability, maintaining printing and processing parameters. The result is that the work production process runs smoothly and produces repeatable results. The CE mark guarantees safety and efficiency, and constant monitoring of the highest standard of VarseoWax resins ensures the highest quality for each batch of the product.
- 3D printer Varseo S
- BEGO VarseoWax Tray – 3D Resin
- BEGO VarseoWax Model – 3D Resin
- BEGO VarseoWax Surgical Guide – 3D Resin
- VARSEO VarseoSmile Crown plus, B1, 250g – 3D Resin
- Calibration and service kit
- Cartridge, platform and special cartridge cover, replacement film
- Post-processing kit
- Cables for power and computer connection
- BEGO CAMcreator software
- Wooden spatula, not sterile
- Syringe, sterile
- Stainless steel spatula
- Set of blank cards
- Torque wrench 1.5
- TORX bit T 20 x 25 mm
- O-ring 128xVi399 / FKM90
- Protective stand for cartridge
- Electrical cable
- Network cable (cold plug, USA)
- Test set small
- Test set, large
- WLAN USB adapter, 150 Mbps
- Varseo S cartridge with sticker (Varseo S Basic)
- Dedicated USB stick, calibration file
There are no reviews yet.