MoonRay S is a resin 3D printer from SprintRay using the DLP technology. High-quality prints are launched in a matter of clicks. This desktop 3D printer is known for its ease of use, reliability, and durability on top of bringing 3D printing to new levels of precision, functionality, quality, and flexibility.
The simplicity of using the MoonRay S is helped by the efficient automatic support generation brought by its accompanying software. MoonRay ushers in a new era of digital dentistry. Its seamless product ecosystem and customer support are the results of our commitment to the dental industry. It is both precise and fast, simple and powerful, technologically advanced, and durable.
An All-in-One System for Digital Dentistry
Choose between two high-performance options to meet your needs. MoonRay D75 is the preferred solution for producing highly detailed crowns, copings, bridges, and RPDs. MoonRay S100 excels at printing quickly, allowing you to create multiple precise dental models, surgical guides, all types of splints and retainers, provisional denture base, custom impression trays, and more.
MoonRay S Wireless 3D Printer Features:
- Ultra-high resolution products
- An all-in-one system on your desk: hardware, software, materials
- Rayware software – saves materials, reduces cleaning time. When developing a project, you do not need to think about the complex structure of supports. The Rayware software will create it automatically. Our advanced props generation algorithm is optimized to create strong, well-positioned props without wasting material.
- The RayOne UV projector offers high output resolution and 405 nm wavelength enhancement. Retains every smallest detail and ensures the highest accuracy and detail of printed models down to +/- 50 microns.
- A wide range of high-strength materials. SprintRay resins are designed to deliver high-performance results with every use. You can choose a resin to suit your printing needs: standard resin colors, modeling gray, or casting resin.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) Technology
- 100 microns minimum feature size
- Print Volume 9.6 x 6 x 20 cm
- Layer Thickness Options 20 Microns, 50 Microns, 100 Microns
- Wireless printing with built-in computer
- RayOne custom-built projector with TI DLP chip
- 1 in/hour consistent print speed (at 100 microns)
- Ultra-durable resin tank
- Finishing kit and one container of Gray resin
- Rayware Software
- Dimensions 38 x38 x 50 cm 14 kg
- One-year limited warranty
- Multi-channel customer support
- Resin tank lasts 25 times longer when compared to its competitors.
- Moonray S can work with manufacturers both functional as well as standard resin.
- Compact and easy to use.
- Compatible with multiple materials for your 3D printing project.
- Has an ultra-durable resin tank.
- High production rate.
- Top-quality lenses ensure dimensionally accurate parts.
- Dependable, high-resolution producing projector.
- The build volume offered by MoonRay S falls shorter than most basic desktop-level FDM or SLA 3D printers.
- Although offering small build volumes, the printer is on the higher end of the budget.
Sensible, User-Friendly, Fast
Precise and Efficient
Biocompatible and Beautiful
Million Pixels. Brilliant Reality.
Advanced DLP Projector
Say Goodbye to Consumable Tanks
Incredibly Durable Resin Tank
Start Printing in a Few Clicks
Powerful yet easy to use software
Generate and Edit Supports
Try-out Software For Free
The Workflow Revelation
Start 3D printing today
- Printer dimensions – 380 x 380 x 500 mm
- Working area – 95 x 60 x 200 mm
- Layer height – 20, 50 or 100 microns
- Technology – DLP
- Working area – 95 x 560 x 200 mm
- XY resolution – 75 microns
- Minimum layer thickness (Z resolution) – 20, 50, or 100 microns
- Minimum workpiece size (XY resolution) – 75 microns
- Print speed – up to 25 mm / h
- Connectivity – WiFi or Ethernet
- Software – RayWare
- Materials (UV resins) – Biocompatible resins,
What’s in the package:
- 1 MOONRAY S 3D printer
- 1 installation booklet
- 2 resin tanks + glass tray
- Build Platform
- 1-year Warranty andMachines-3D Hotline
- Access to RayWare Software
- Spare resin drum
- 1 liter of standard resin
- Finishing kit
- Power cable
- Network cable
- Splint – Mouth Guard Resin
- Castable Resin – For printing and casting metal frameworks.
- Clear Resin – For prototyping and printing models. Allows for visual through the model (bone models, pre-operative study models, wax-ups)
- Resin Tank Assembly – Drum with the metal base plate attached.
- Resin Tank Drum – Purchase for quickly changing resins.
- Die & Model Resin, Tan – For prototyping and printing models.
- Ideal for visual external detail (aligner and study models, wax-ups)
- Moonray Resin 1 Litre: White
- Moonray Resin 1 Litre: Clear
- Moonray Resin 1 Litre: Castable