SOLASE Laser TO BE YOUR SMARTEST ASSISTANT BENEFIT FROM LASER In a modern dental ofﬁce, patients have come to expect a treatment that is high quality, minimally invasive with less bleeding, comfortable with less pain, and patient-friendly. Incorporating dental lasers into conventional therapies helps in better prognosis and treatment outcomes. SOLASE Laser has expanded into all aspects of dentistry: endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, periodontics, aesthetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and dental implantology.
PRECISE AND STABLE LASER POWER ENSURES A CONSISTENT THERAPEUTIC EFFECT
As a key component of the dental laser, laser diodes are highly temperature-sensitive. The power and lifetime of diode laser drop about 50% for every 20°C rises in temperature. Therefore, temperature instability will seriously lead to power drift and performance loss.
To solve the common problem of poor repeatability of treatment effect due to inaccurate and unstable dental laser power, SOLASE Laser developed over five years for its advanced DPSS (Dynamic Power Stabilization System) technology to achieve perfect laser power accuracy and stability and ensure consistent treatment effect.
SOLASE Laser Benefits:
- Less bleeding in the tissue
- Painless, no need for anesthesia
- Simple and efficient operation. Time-saving, high precision, no noise, no vibration
- Safe to metal such as implant
- Little side-effect on the surrounding tissue
- Low probability of cross-infection with disinfection effect
- Faster postoperative tissue healing. Small scar with good appearance
- Slight discomfort after surgery with pain relief effect
ELECTRIC KNIFE OR SCALPEL
- More bleeding by scalpel
- Strong sense of pain by scalpel, need for anesthesia
- Difficult to operate. Time-wasting. Low precision. The electric knife is dangerous to the medical device on the patient
- Electric knife is forbidden around the implant and the metal crown
- More serious heat affected zone
- Antibiotics need to be taken after the operation by scalpel
- Slow healing with an obvious scar
- Severe postoperative swelling with strong discomfort
In a modern dental office, patients have come to expect a treatment that is high quality, minimally invasive with less bleeding, comfortable with less pain, and patient-friendly. Incorporating dental lasers into conventional therapies helps in better prognosis and treatment outcomes. Laser has expanded into all aspects of dentistry: endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, periodontics, aesthetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and dental implantology.
Encouraged by ever-increasing evidence of the safe and effective use of dental lasers, there are a growing number of dentists embracing the technology and appreciating how their patients can benefit.
- Implant Uncover
- Aphthous Ulcers
- Crown Lengthening
- Periodontal Pockets
- Temporary Pain Relief
- TMJ Disorders
- Dentine Hypersensitivity
- Root Canal Disinfection
- Tooth Whitening
- Gingival Recontouring
- Gingival Pigmentation
- Pulse duration: 10µs-0.9s.
- Pulse repetition rate: up to 50kHz
- Diameter of the tip: 200 μm, 300 μm, 400 μm.
- Input power supply: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Battery pack: lasts one week in normal use
- Size / weight: 138 x 124 x 168 mm.
- Weight: 1,3 kg.
- 976nm: [email protected] mode, [email protected] mode
- 808nm: [email protected] mode, [email protected] mode
- Pulse Duration: 10µs-0.9s
- Pulse Repetition Rate: Up to 50kHz
- Tip Diameter: 200?m, 300?m, 400?m
- Power Supply Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
Includes your LAZON – SOLASE Diode laser
- 2 Standard handpieces
- 1 Whitening Handpiece
- 1 Therapy Handpiece
- 7 Disposable Tips 300 microns
- 3 Disposable Tips 200 microns
- 4 Disposable Whitening Shield