Epic Hygiene Biolase Treatment is a dental laser that uses low-level, gentle laser energy to perform a wide range of minimally invasive dental and periodontal procedures quickly, safely, and gently, with less bleeding, and often without requiring a needle of local anesthesia. The process is much more comfortable than alternative gingivitis and periodontitis treatment methods.
The Biolase Epic Hygiene Laser is the only hygiene-only device that has FDA clearance to perform this procedure. If you start using this procedure, ensure you use the right unit with preset settings specific to the safe operation of Laser Bacterial Reduction, like Epic Hygiene.
The Epic Hygiene Laser is designed by hygienists for hygienists and gives users a total solution to manage non-surgical periodontitis and increase clinical production effectively. It has step-by-step clinical protocols for easy implementation, including pocket therapy and perio debridement.
Biolase Epic Hygiene Features:
Created for hygienists
- Preset hygiene protocols that allow you to start procedures for maximum efficiency quickly
- Periodontal therapy for preventive care
- Bacterial reduction (decontamination) and inflammation reduction
- Sulcular debridement: removal of epithelial and granular tissue
- Aphthous ulcers and herpetic lesions
Easy to use
- Handpiece design : adapted to suit the needs of the hygienist
- Intuitive interface : with quick selection of procedures & settings
- Premium battery life : rechargeable with over 8 hours of use
- Adaptable for all patients : multiple power settings – Continuous Wave and ComfortPulse™ technology
Increase Hygiene Team Production and ROI
Generate $15,000 to $40,000+ in added revenue per year by integrating minimally invasive laser protocols
Turnkey Practice Guidebook provides practice integration tips, step-by-step hygiene protocols, billing & coding information, and much more
- FREE: Training Videos
- For a fee: One-day training in Your Location
- For a fee: Mastership “Laser Therapy in Dentistry.”
There are no reviews yet.