Planmeca PlanScan expands upon years of CAD/CAM experience and is the first scanner to use E4D’s patent-pending blue laser technology, which improves the scanner’s ability to capture fine details for exceptional quality data capture. Capturing every detail of the preparation allows technicians to predictably design and mill precise restorations. Together with Planmeca’s Romexis®, PlanCAD® design software, and the Planmeca PlanMill™ 40, the Planmeca PlanScan System offers dental laboratories the ultimate in flexibility and productivity.
Ultra-fast intraoral scanner
Explore Planmeca PlanScan – the first dental unit integrated intraoral scanner for digital 3D impressions. This high-performance intraoral scanning solution can also be connected to your laptop.
- Excellent usability and workflow:
- Powder-free scanning
- Extremely easy to use
- Real-time, quick scanning
- True dental unit integration
- Autoclavable tip for perfect infection control
- Accurate results from single indication to full arch
- Comfortable solution
- Open STL format
- Windows support
- Works with a laptop – easy to share
Discover the unparalleled benefits of integrated Planmeca PlanScan:
- Smooth and effortless workflow lets you concentrate on your patient
- Constant access to real-time scanning data
- Hands-free operation with wireless foot control
- Plug-and-play scanner with sound guidance
- Can be upgraded to any Planmeca dental unit
- Can be shared between different operatories
- Intelligent Planmeca Romexis® software licensing – different work phases (scan, design and manufacture) can be performed simultaneously by different users
Accurate intraoral scanner for chairside CAD/CAM
Planmeca PlanScan is a proven intraoral scanner for capturing accurate digital 3D impressions. It can be integrated directly into your digital Planmeca dental unit or connected to a laptop. Planmeca PlanScan provides seamless user experience and supports an optimal digital treatment workflow.
Accurate sextant scanning
Planmeca PlanScan is particularly well suited for precise sextant scanning – making it a proven choice for restorative dentistry. The scanner is ideal for capturing digital impressions of individual teeth and their neighboring dentition.
Comfortable to use
Intraoral scanning is a very comfortable way to treat patients, as scans are quick to perform and do not require using gooey impression materials. Patients are also often interested in seeing the level of technology available in dentistry today up close in person.
Dental unit integration
Planmeca PlanScan’s seamless integration with Planmeca digital dental units guarantees a smooth workflow in all situations, with real-time scanning data immediately visible from a chairside tablet.
Open imports and exports
Planmeca PlanScan is an open architecture intraoral scanner, as it fully supports exporting and importing STL files. Sending cases to partners inside or outside the clinic is always simple and sophisticated.
Three tip sizes
Planmeca PlanScan has three available tip sizes to choose from. All the tips are easy to change, autoclave and sterilise – supporting responsible infection control measures.
Wireless foot control
Our intraoral scanners can also be operated from a wireless foot control, leaving your hands free for scanning and patient treatment. The foot control allows you to easily toggle between scanning functions.
Flexible workflow options
Everyone has their own way of working and Planmeca intraoral scanners cater to all of them. You can perform the entire restorative workflow yourself from start to finish or export any part of it to a colleague or other partner.
Complete chairside integration
Planmeca PlanScan is an integrated part of Planmeca FIT, the chairside system that combines all steps of the CAD/CAM workflow – from scanning to designing and milling.
- Planmeca Planscan Dental Acquisition Scanner Manufacturer Information
- Planmeca Planscan Dental Acquisition Scanner Brochure