Waterlase Express uses a combination of laser energy and water to treat specific dental problems. This makes it quite versatile to be used in various clinical settings, such as treating gum disease or resolving tongue ties. It can also be used to regenerate healthy tissue.
Waterlase Express is an all-tissue laser system. Having this laser technology can change what it means to visit the dentist. It allows us to perform more procedures in a single visit, with minimally invasive procedures, resulting in fewer appointments and less stressful moments for patients.
The versatile and gentle combination of laser energy and water has the power to relieve dental anxiety at the source for patients.
- The latest all-tissue laser from BIOLASE, the leader in laser dentistry
- Includes step-by-step protocols for minimally-invasive perio, peri-implantitis, restorative and more
- Designed for ease of use, including a tablet-based interface and in-depth, step-by-step HD clinical animations
- Affordable price point & compact, portable design makes patient-friendly laser dentistry more accessible than ever
- Optional accessories:
- Waterlase Express Premium Cart (837bi13)
The overall benefits of Waterlase Express
- Minimally invasive
- Less chance of drug interactions
- Less risk of cross-contamination
- Avoids the stress of drills and needles
- Fewer dental visits, less time in the dental chair
- Return to daily routine faster after treatment
- Reduces stress and fear of going to dentists
- Treat both large and small areas.
- Proven effective.
- Promotes ligament growth.
- Kills as much as 99% of bacteria in periodontal pockets.
- Leaves healthy tooth structures intact.
- Less risk of infection and bleeding.
- Faster recovery time.
- Virtually painless.
With the Waterless Express, Dentists can now perform procedures that were once very painful for patients in a more minimally invasive way. For example, there’s no longer a need to use a blade to remove excess tissue and place sutures during gum surgery.
“Patients can’t eat or function for a week or two after traditional gum surgery,” Dr. Javid says. “With lasers, you can tell patients they can go back to normal immediately. There is no major discomfort or pain. They can go about brushing and flossing their teeth immediately after treatment.”
How Does Waterless Express Work?
A small handheld device uses a highly concentrated beam of light energy to target tissue. The laser cauterizes while it cuts to reduce the risk of bleeding. It also sterilizes the tissue as it’s moved along it, killing bacteria that can lead to an infection. This promotes a faster recovery time with less risk of complications. As the laser removes the tissue, water is used to keep your tooth hydrated. It also prevents heat from making the treatment pain-free.
The all-tissue laser is gentle and easy to use for various applications compared to traditional dental tools. In fact, there’s often no need for scalpels, drills, injections, or even sutures. Now, you can save time by skipping the hassle of multiple appointments because the laser makes quick work of procedures that typically require more than one visit.
Grow your dental practice faster!
The right laser technology can change what it means to be or visit the dentist. It lets you perform more procedures in a single visit, with minimally invasive procedures that mean more stress-free moments for patients and staff. Introducing Waterlase Express—the more affordable, portable, and an easier-to-use laser that’s ready to change your practice right now.
Waterlase has the power and simplicity to solve dental problems now, beyond expectation. The versatile and gentle combination of laser energy and water has the power to relieve dental anxiety at the source—for you, your team, and the patients you serve.
Exclusive Procedural Animations Make Learning Easy
Waterlase Express is the only laser to feature in-depth, step-by-step, 4K HD animations for every step of every procedure. No matter your level of expertise, from beginner to advanced user, the Waterlase Express animation library is a dazzling, informative training resource. Over 2 hours of 4K-Ultra-HD learning content!
- Access, cleaning, and shaping
- Pulpotomy, Pulp Cap
- Disinfection of Root Canal
- Removal of Smear Layer
Innovation Made Easy
Waterlase Express offers the benefits of the most-used all-tissue laser technology—but makes it even simpler and more accessible for every type of dentist. You do not need to be a laser scientist to start changing dentistry in your practice with Waterlase Express. Tap a procedure, watch the step-by-step animation, and grab the opportunity to offer unique patient care, rejuvenate the practice while generating a healthy ROI.
Vivid HD Tablet Interface
- Latest in tablet technology
- Familiar tablet and touch screen interface
- Regular updates and new content
(WiFi connection required)
- Procedures organized into clinical categories
- Intuitive radial interface design
Simple Laser Controls
- Adjust cutting power on the fly
- Slide the button left or right
- A basic user interface to accelerate learning
One-Touch Learning Center
- Access to best practices and expert advice
- Videos on maintenance and care
- Access to BIOLASE Connect™ online account
Onboard User Manual
- One-touch access to laser instructions
- Great for staff training and retention
- Stay up to date with the latest content
Customer Care Button
- One tap to contact customer support
- Obtain clinical, technical, or business assistance
- Remote troubleshooting
(WiFi connection required)
Rich On-Board Reference Library
Waterlase Express features a loaded System Menu including rich, onboard reference material and other information designed to help you be a Waterlase Express expert in no time. Access best practices from Waterlase Express clinical mentors, how-to videos, and much more at your fingertips. Connect and collaborate with fellow Waterlase owners.
- Waterlase Express features a loaded System Menu including rich, onboard reference material and other information designed to help you be a Waterlase Express expert in no time.
- Access best practices from Waterlase Express clinical mentors, how-to videos, and much more at your fingertips
- Instructional videos
- Operational videos for the team
- Business and marketing tips
Stay Up to Date Online
- Get the latest educational content
- View your profile and usage stats on BIOLASE Connect
- Update software and settings
Connect with Peers
- Learn from fellow owners
- Share cases and get advice
- Collaborate for best practices
Stay Up to Date Online
- Update and add future applications
- Download new clinical technique videos
- Use the latest pre-sets from the experts
Generate Cash Flow and Excitement
Increasing the cash flow in your practice is as easy as performing just three types of procedures a month with the Waterlase Express. Open a new world of simple clinical solutions with the most intuitive, accessible all-tissue laser available.
- Simplify the dentistry in your practice
- Minimize chair time
- Increase case acceptance with a patient-preferred, minimally invasive treatment option
Waterlase Express is simple to integrate into daily practice, especially with expert training and mentorship from experienced, successful Waterlase dentists. Starting with a comprehensive three-day training program led by laser masters, your training continues as the system has a full library of material and additional education at your fingertips to ensure confidence.
- Laser dynamics on hard- and soft-tissue
- Integration into your current workflows
- Clinical techniques for all five categories
- Tips for ensuring clinical and practical success
Waterlase Express makes all-tissue laser technology simpler, more accessible, and more affordable than ever before. This is the perfect opportunity to equip yourself to handle dental anxiety at the source, offer state-of-the-art care to your patients, rejuvenate the practice while generating a healthy ROI.