Planmeca Creo 3D Printer
Designed for fabrication of surgical manuals and dental models, the Planmeca Creo 3D printer is an open-architecture system providing precision and efficiency to labs and clinics.
Planmeca Creo 3D Printer for dental labs and large clinics
Planmeca Creo is a 3D printer for creating dental objects such as guides and models with accurate precision and efficiency. It’s the best tool for labs and increases efficiency and large practices aiming to expand their manufacturing capabilities.
Planmeca Creo has the capability to print implants, custom dental splints, and manuals. Down the street, it’s predicted to support 3D printing of temporary fillings and orthodontic models.
The Planmeca Creo is a DLP or digital light processing. It comes with dedicated 3D printing applications and uses UV curable resin
Designed for fabrication of surgical manuals and dental models, the Creo 3D printer is an open-architecture system providing precision and efficiency to labs and clinics.
• High-quality dental applications from medically approved materials
• Completes Planmeca’s seamless digital workflow
• In-house printing lowers costs and saves time
• DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology
• Printing times (horizontal printing):
– Dental models: 2 hours
– Surgical guides: 45 minute
• Large printing area: fits up to 6 dental models or 25 surgical guides at the same time
• Creo Studio software
• Dental models
• Surgical guides
More materials coming soon:
• Dental splints
• Cast models
• Individual impression trays
• Temporary crowns and bridges
Here you can find articles about Planmeca Creo 3D printer: