Picasso Clario is aimed for implementation by dental hygienists, with a streamlined and concise navigation system for relevant treatments.
AMD Lasers designed the Picasso Clario specifically for the dental hygienist as a low-cost, portable, easy-to-use laser with dedicated, preset settings to make dental hygiene for patients seamless. It brings a new standard of laser-assisted periodontal procedures into the daily hygiene patient schedule, AMD Lasers said, immediately increasing a practice’s productivity and profitability. According to the company, using a simple, preset navigation system, the touchscreen selections are labeled gingivitis, perio, tissue, and debridement, guiding standard settings associated with a patient’s clinical diagnosis.
Dentists use The Picasso Clario to treat issues like gingivitis and periodontal disease. The settings made in it meet with the ADHA-conforming protocols regarding pocket depth and diagnosis. It offers affordable, minimally invasive laser-assisted periodontal procedures.
We offer the AMD Picasso Clario laser as part of our standard hygiene process for a truly thorough clean. These lasers reduce bacteria around the teeth and gums to help keep your mouth clean and disease-free in a difficult way to achieve with more traditional cleaning methods.
We believe that using laser technology to reduce bacteria results in improved hygiene, a deeper clean, and above all, a better experience for you, our patient. After one of our treatments, we are confident that you will feel the same.
Picasso Clario Feature & Benefits
- 1.2 Watts
- Wireless Bluetooth Foot Control
- Color Touch Screen
- Easy to Use Presets
- Built-In Treatment Timers for Periodontal Treatment and Aphthous Ulcer Treatment
- Multiple Languages Menu
- Ideal for First-Time/Expert Laser Dental Assistant and Hygienists
- Offers the Convenience of Disposable Tips & Low-Cost Strippable Fiber
- Hemostasis and coagulation
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa
- Sulcular debridement
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, inflamed, and necrosed soft tissue within the periodontal pocket
- Removal of highly inflamed edematous tissue affected by bacteria penetration of the pocket lining and junctional epithelium
- Picasso Clario® Hygiene Laser
- Wireless Foot Control
- Universal Power Supply
- One Transportation Box
- One Multi-Tip Handpiece
- Two Pair of Protective Fitover Laser Goggles
- 2 Year Warranty
- Operating Instruction Manual (English)
Be sure to check with your local and state dental boards for any guidance and regulations on laser use by Hygienists.